Bashy Art Contest Starts NowPosted by Spicy Horse on Jun 20, 2012 in Contests, News
We’ve had a fun few weeks on kongregate and the response from all of you out there has been great!! We’ve updated the game over the past 2 weeks & added Political Puppets & Alice Series. And now we’re ready to announce something that we think you guys will love – THE Bashy Art Contest. All you have to do is send us your design for the Bashy. The winning design will get their Bashy available in the game for everyone to see! Along with getting your toy in-game we will also give away free in-game tokens for the 3 winners. So how do you get started? Read the rules listed below, go to our Facebook page and download the template for the Bashy Toy & have fun.
Deadline for submission is 7/31/12.
When submitting artwork for contest consideration, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. This contest is open to anyone over 13.
2. No Copyright Infringement.
3. All work must be released for usage inside BigHead BASH or purpose usage grants. All entries must contain copyright-free art. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other material will be accepted.
4. You may only submit your own artworks that you, personally created
5. Appropriate Content: Content should be appropriate for public use.
6. Avoid designs with personalized images and names of family, friends, or other organizations.
7. All entries must be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. All entries must have:
- Artist Name;
- Toy Name;
- Toy Description.
9. People may submit up to 3 (three) artworks
10. All entries must use the Spicy Horse’s bashy template available at http://www.facebook.com/BigHeadBash/photos
11. File types and sizes (dimensions listed below in pixels) Contest entries must be submitted in either .JPG, .PNG or .GIF format and a file size not exceeding 2MB (2048 KB).
12. All entries must be submitted by 31 July 2012
13. By entering the competition, you agree to abide by all rules.
14. Spicy Horse reserves the right to choose the winners.
15. Awards winners will be announced and listed on this site and on Spicy Horse’s communication channels.
16. Winners will be notified by email
17. First, second and third place winners will be granted 1,000, 750 and 500 BigHead BASH tokens respectively
18. First place winning artwork will be turned into a virtual toy which will be offered for sale inside BigHead BASH
19. By submitting your artwork you grant Spicy Horse Games a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Spicy Horse Games and BigHead BASH websites and Spicy Horse’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the BigHead BASH website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
20. Spicy Horse reserves the Sole Right to Determine Eligibility
21. Each entry will go through an approval process to determine if the artwork meets our criteria before the entry will be available for judging in its category.
22. Spicy Horse Reserves the Sole Right to Adjust Contest Rules without Notifying contestants based on the volume of entries or legal requirements, contest rules can be changed and updated without notice.
23. Contest participants are responsible for checking the site for changes, and should review the rules prior to each submission.
24. Don’t forget to have fun!